Responsible for the development and execution of recruitment plans to provide and match program workforce requirements with the best candidates from the region and the country.
- Ensures all vacancies are filled with the suitable candidates within the targeted time.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Post openings in newspaper advertisements, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
- Review applicants to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Conduct pre-screening interviews.
- Facilitates and discusses job offers.
- Performs reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Perform other special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Psychology, Human Resources Management or Equivalent
- With one (1) year related work experience
- Experience in volume recruitment
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Strong analytical, leadership & people skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint)